Friday, June 18, 2010

Last Day of School! :D

Another year has gone by. . . and now I am no longer a little 8th grader. I am officially a FRESHMAN! This year has been a blast! And the last day was the best . . . except for my 5 finals. Anyways to remember the school year I took lots and lots of pictures!!!!

In A hour, which is math, we took our final the day before so on the last day of school we were all goofing around and taking pics! :D


Jacquelyn

Page

Loegan & Katelyn

Katelyn

Adam and Page


In 1st hour we had a final so no pictures were taken; however, in 2nd hour we also had a final. But 2nd hour is orchestra so it was very easy. We had a lot of time to take pics.




For some reason, I only took 2 and they were both of Jordan. And she was making weird faces in both of them. :P

In 3rd hour English, we had a final (which was very hard by the way) but in 4th hour, which is P.E. we were joking around and taking lots of pics.


Ben's hand (?), Jordan, and Kortni!

Jordan and Kendyl!!!!

Jordan and her camera!! :D

A bunch of boys . . . being boys . . . I guess.
And Anna. Haha. We're enemies! :P

More boys...

And more boys...haha

And Kortni!!!

Kortni and I

Kendyl, Kylan, and Me!!! :D Church Buddies!!!!

Random people...just kidding!!!! Haha :D

Ummm.... ok?

Our Feet!!!! :D

Our foots!!! I guess...

Haha...Jordan wanted to play basketball with all the boys.


Kylan!!!

Jordan!!!

Me and Kendyl!!!

And Kylan!! :D


In my 5th hour, I have no friends in that class so why bother taking pics?
But in 6th hour. . . I have Courtney with me!!! And lets just say she's . . . special. But I love her!

So I had this workout box that I used for an assignment that I was just gonna throw away. Utill Courtney saw it...


I think it's safe to say she went a little crazy!


No comments:

Post a Comment