Since I made cheer, I have to make a lot of money. I owed my mom $250 for cheer clothes and $90 for girls camp. Now. . . I only owe her $200!!!! haha But made my mom buy me stuff promising I would pay her back. . . so I probably owe her more. Anyways I need to raise money so I'm making and selling aprons. I have only made one but I have enough to make more when I have time. And the material is super cute!! So if you want one email me or my mom.
Here's the apron I made for my grandma for mother's day.
These are more materials I have. The one on bottom is the main material and the smaller material on top is the pocket.
*I can make more different of flowers, I can put them where you want and how you want etc.



No comments:
Post a Comment