Thursday, March 4, 2010
I want to SLEEP!!!!!!
I would love to be curled up asleep in my bed right now. Except for the other thing that lives in my room. She decided to through a tantrum right as I was getting ready for bed. So...long story short...she locked me out...then fell asleep. I am bored out of my mind and practically falling asleep just sitting here. You might say just go get the key. I would but the it is not in the draw it normally is. So instead, I'll tell you about my week, and why I would love some sleep. On Tuesday, we ran the mile at school. I pushed myself a little too hard. I got 8 min. flat, my best time, but I felt like I couldn't breathe afterward. Later that day, I had tumbling. Definitively not my best day. Then on Wednesday, we did suicide in P.E., and later that night I had cheer. Today, we got to run double square in P.E. It's more than 1/2 a mile!! I almost died! I am still sore and tired from the mile. Not to mention the fact that I woke up at 5 this morning to do a social studies project. Ugh! Hopefully next week will be better especially since it's Cheer Tryout Week!!!!!! Tryouts are next Friday!!!!!!!!! That's only 7 days!!!!!!! AHHH!!!! Wait... hold on... I hear something.... My dad's home!!!!! Hopefully he can unlock my door!!! Nighty night!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



It lies. It is currently 10:16. I was getting ready to go to bed at 9... great...
ReplyDelete