I found an AmAzInG leather jacket that I loved!!!!!!
First, I paired it with this fashionable sequin dress!!!
Then I went off in search of the next perfect outfit!!
Then I went off in search of the next perfect outfit!!
Mia found a lovely sequined black dress/shirt.
(I'm not really sure. It's really short so you'd think it was a shirt but a lot of dresses now-a-days are really short)
(I'm not really sure. It's really short so you'd think it was a shirt but a lot of dresses now-a-days are really short)
I loved this jacket she found!!!!!!!!
I found my perfect outfit so Mia and I had a faceoff!!!
I found my perfect outfit so Mia and I had a faceoff!!!
(Sorry those last 2 were blurry)
We finally left Charolette Russe. And then we run into... Frosty the Snowman!!!!!! And of course we ask if we can get our picture taken!!!!
Then, we ran into Santa's workshop but why pay to get a pic with Santa when you can get a pic with the welcome sign?!?!?!?!?!?!
Then we played at the playground! Luckily we found some elves that shrunk us to be in the height requirement! :D
I love those 2 random kids!!!! haha!!
Finally!!!!!!!!!!!!! A random pic of me!!!!!!!
p.s. I think it's my good side!



No comments:
Post a Comment