On Friday, yes BLACK Friday, I got to go shopping!!!! Which is every girl's dream! :D I was able to go with Bethany, Lynsee, and Mia. And I brought my camera so we took LOTS of pictures!!! (Which was my homework for Mr. B.)
When we first got to the mall, we went to Anchor Blue. For this store we choose a person and got funky accessories for them... and took pictures!!!
When we first got to the mall, we went to Anchor Blue. For this store we choose a person and got funky accessories for them... and took pictures!!!
First, ME!! My fabulous designer was Bethany!!
Bethany's designer was... Mia!!!
And we all agreed that Mia's outfit, designed by Lynsee, was the CUTEST!!!!!
And we took group pictures!!
Sorry Mia!!! You got cut out of the picture!!! I'm not the best picture taker!!
After Anchor Blue, we went to Charolette Russe. We did the same thing here, however we did whole outfits. And we switched people.
Lynsee's outfit was designed by the amazing Mia!
I designed Bethany's outfit.
Lynsee designed my outfit.
P.S. I had nooooo idea how to wear the head thing so I just threw it on and I forgot to fix it. :P
P.S. I had nooooo idea how to wear the head thing so I just threw it on and I forgot to fix it. :P
And finally, Bethany designed Mia's diva outfit!!
And this group picture did not cut anyone out... it was just blurry.
After we left Charlotte Russe, we did some actuall shopping. We went to Tinkerbell, Hallmark Cards, Forever 21, etc. Finally we ended go back to Charlotte Russe and bought stuff. Lynsee tried on different shirts trying to decide what one to get... And yes I took pictures!!
Shirt #1
Shirt #1
Shirt #2
Shirt #3
and the winner is...
Shirt #2
Shirt #2



No comments:
Post a Comment