Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Swim Team

Swimming. Swimming. and more Swimming. That's what i did every morning untill about about a week ago. I did swim team. Luckily I had one of my friends, Katie, with me. Also, I made some new friends and even met some I had known from before. I was always tired afterwards but I still had fun. All of my coaches were awesome. (I have pictures but there not on my computer yet. So when I finally get around to downloading them I'll post them.) This year for divisionals I signed up for freestyle, butterfly, and breastroke. I qualified for the semi finals in butterfly and breastroke. At semi finals I only qualified in breastroke but that was ok because I don't like butterfly anyway. Finals were finally here. I was kinda sad having swim team over and not being able to see my friends but I don't miss waking up early for swim team. Anyways, at finals I got 5th. I was only a couple of seconds behind first place, though. I was kinda bummed because I didn't get a medal, only a ribbon, but at least I made it this far. Hopefully next year I can do better, but right now I'm ok with 5th.

No comments:

Post a Comment