Friday, July 3, 2009
Swim Meet
We had a swim meet on Thursday. It was breaststroke. My all time favorite stroke! I was A4, the fastest. And I was the fastest at the meet, too. I got 1st place! I was ecstatic!!!!! I had finished at least 10 seconds before the 2nd place person. Maybe even more. Soon, we did our relay and we got 1st place again. This time, since I swam last, I almost lapped the lanes next to me. So we had finished way before all the other relays. I was tired and ready to leave when one of my coaches asked me to swim in the 13-14 girls relay because they were short one person. I ended up going 2nd. The first girl had gotten us in last(or sixth because there were only six relays). When I went, I got us caught up to 3rd, almost 2nd. We held onto 3rd untill the very end. The lanes next to us were just a couple of feet ahead of our girl. But she wasn't able to beat them. So we got 3rd!!!! By the time we were done, I was ready to go home and fall asleep. I am definitely doing breaststroke in the finals!!!!! And now, if I ever had doubts before, breaststroke is ultimately the...BEST STROKE IN THE WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment