Tuesday, September 22, 2009

School!!!

Ok. Since it is wayyyy past summer, and most of you guys have read my mom's blog, i will not post about my family reunions. Or girls camp. They were both a blast!!!!!!!!! Anyway... school has been going for an entire half quarter!!!! AHHHHH!!!! Only 3 and 1/2 quarters then I'm in... HIGH SCHOOL!!!!!!! Oh yay!!!!!!!! Toro Power!!!!! Anyways... untill then am still a PANTHER!!! Any ways... again... haha... eighth grade has been soooooo much fun!!!! I love all of my classes!!! I was kinda bumed because for some of my friends, I don't have a single class with them!!!!! But I have friends in every class.

A Hour - Mr. S. teaches math. He tries to make things funny... but it doesn't work. I still like him, though. He gives us a lot of time to do our homework!! :D

1st Hour - Mr. B. teaches social studies. Lets just say he is.... WEIRD!!!!!! He is very funny and we always have a lot of projects!! But that is good because then we don't have to take a test. And his tests are H.A.R.D. I had him last year and I was soooooo excited I got him again this year!!!! He rocks!!!

2nd Hour - Dr. Johnson teaches orchestra!! I love orchestra!!! We got a new teacher this year but I really like her. She has a lot of different techniques that help me get better. Although she wasn't as fun as last year's teacher I still really like her. (and I'm in ADVANCED!!!! It is awesome!!!! We have really cool outfits!!! Will post pics. later!!)

3rd Hour - Mrs. M. teaches English. I love her!!!! She is sooooo exciting!!!!! We have a lot of projects but she always makes them fun!!!!!! Just the way she "acts" about other people is hysterical!!!!!!! I love her!!!

4th Hour - Mr. K. teaches science. I like him and he sounds like the nicest science teacher there is for 8th grade. He is not as good as my teacher last year. I use to sit by this creepy kid but then one day I switched spots with my friend's partner and he didn't mind. He loves us because we always get our work done and we aren't always talking.

5th Hour - Mrs. C. I'm her student aid. She was my favorite teacher last year (and my English teacher in case you're wondering) Since she taught me so much, I'm returing the favor. Now I get to grade papers all day long!!! It wouldn't be so bad if I wasn't grading the same paper 150 times!!!

6th Hour - Ms. R. teaches art!! I love art!! First we drew our own lifesize guitars, then we did a charcol painting of a crumpled paper bag. Now we're doing a leaf picture where half of it is water color and the other half is colored pencil. After that we're working on half portraits. She took a picture of us, cut it in half, and now we have to draw the other side. And I get to sit at a table with all my friends!!!! I Love ART!!!!!!!

Now that you know my schedule, you can see why I stay up till 11:00 every night doing my homework!!!! :(

Peace!
McKenna

3 comments: